If you get the message "Travel Logs has detected that the tracking process has been terminated and has not received the latest location information" when trying to stop your trip, there are several reasons for this.
- The Travel Logs app may have been terminated by the iOS system due to low memory. (Too many apps running in background)
- Background App Refresh has not been enabled for Travel Logs.
- You may have accidentally quit the Travel Logs application while it was tracking.
How to solve
Please confirm that Background App Refresh is enabled for Travel Logs.
To confirm this, please go to Device Settings -> General -> Background App Refresh (Please ensure this is enabled) -> Travel Logs (Ensure this is also enabled).
When running Travel Logs, please also ensure that you quit any other apps that you are not using in background.
How to quit apps
1. On an iPhone X or later or an iPad with iOS 12, from the Home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps.
2. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.